The ProHandle is an ergonomically designed auxiliary handle that is "added on" to any stick tool such as a shovel, rake or mop. The design encourages one to work with a more erect, less stressful posture, reducing strain and injury to lower back muscles and joints.
Distinct advantages of the
• Minimizes user bending by 10 inches.
• 5 custom angles to choose from.
• Folds flat for easy storage.
• Gives the user the advantage of an offset handle to reduce back bending plus the usefulness of a straight handle without• compromising either.
• No tools are required.
• Can be placed anywhere along or around stick tool for maximum comfort.
• Strong as steel, yet weighs 1lb 2oz.
• For both the homeowner and the professional.